Dyad seeks to acquire businesses with the following characteristics:
- Established companies with manufacturing and/or distribution as its core activities.
- Businesses that have a history of positive cash flow, profitablity, and growth in its core line of business.
- Annual revenues of $10 million to $25 million.
- EBITDA margins of at least 10%.
- A strong existing management team that is interested in taking the company to the next level with new support and leadership.
- Business owners who are considering retiring and facing succession issues.
- Located (preferably) in the eastern half of the country.